How to Brand Your Images for Social Media
Fresh from the Tapp
Click to Answer
Of course you’ve always dreamt of hunkering down at Barnes & Noble with a brand-spankin’ new copy of Graphic Design for Dummies, but really, who has the time?
And besides, as a hustlin’ small business owner, you’ve got enough on your plate as it is.
We’ve got a solution that doesn’t require an in-depth search for an actual, real-life bookstore. (Do those even still exist?) Prepare to have your mind blown by PostCreator, a nifty little tool that takes the guesswork out of trying to put your watermark or brand logo on an image.
Don’t believe us? Here’s how it works, in 9 simple steps.
1. Go to PostCreator.com and create an account by entering your email address.
2. Once you’ve created your account, click on the “Create Post” button. You’ll be brought to a screen that looks like a 21st-century version of Microsoft Paint.
3. Choose your “canvas size” under the “dimensions” drop down menu on the right side of the screen - premium users have the option of images sized for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and more.
4. Click on the “add image” button on the left-hand toolbar and upload the image that you’re looking to add your logo to.
5. You’ll be able to adjust the scale, transparency, and orientation.
6. If you’d like to add any text to the image, hit the “add text” button. Basic users can choose from 10 fonts; premium users get double that.
7. Next, select “add image” again to add overlay logo on top of the image.
8. Click continue and the visual will save automatically.
9. Finally, you’ll be directed to a screen that allows you to post your image directly to Facebook (if you have a basic account), or Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest if you’re a premium user. Add a short message to accompany the post if you’d like, and voila! You have a branded image to share on social and you didn’t even need to teach yourself Photoshop!
No lengthy handbooks necessary. (Sorry, Barnes and Noble.)
Meantime, get 90 days of PostCreator on us! Use our exclusive Business On Tapp promo code Tapp1 at checkout to get your 3-month FREE trial.
photo: LUNAMARINA / Getty Images